People Productivity Success consultants have 25+ years of experience working with evolving businesses, learning the do’s and don’ts first hand. This collective knowledge has been combined into an organized process to help companies define HOW they want to work together productively as the company evolves.
Sue Lankton-Rivas, the Principal and Founder of People Productivity Success, has been helping companies increase productivity through their most valuable assets — their people — throughout her whole career. Her past experience includes Baxter Healthcare’s diagnostic manufacturing division, Genzyme Corporation during a period of high growth, and as an external consultant to small to mid-sized companies in a diverse range of industries.
People Productivity Success was created to reduce the stress of organizational change as a company grows. By applying all of Sue’s organizational learning, experience and know-how and providing a roadmap for the growth process, PPS is able to help businesses anticipate and avoid the common people traps that many companies fall into as they grow.
A continuous learner, Sue is always applying new and creative best practices to her work. Her certifications and skills include:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Professional Workplace Conflict Certification–MTI
- ASTD Certified Trainer
- Fluent in Spanish
- Passionate about “healthy conflict;” an avid believer of organizational success through employee involvement and committed to helping companies create successful businesses where engaged employees thrive and love to work.
- Graduated from Colby College in Waterville, ME.
- Member of the Human Resource Leadership Forum.
How is your business growth? Are you helping it or hurting it?
Download Your Business Assessment